Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Nathan Scovill--Assignment 3-- Business Card


Hello!

This is my fourth project, a business card designed for Shigeru Miyamoto, the man who invented various well-known videogame characters such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, and Zelda.

The business card is designed to emulate the appearance of the original Nintendo Entertainment System controller.

Sadly, I consider this project unfinished. I simply ran out of time. (Balancing a 30-hour workweek with just as much school can lead to such problems.)

I hope that you enjoy it anyways, if not just for a bit of nostalgia.

-Nathan

3 comments:

  1. Love that it shows what you are interested in and yet it's still a creative way to get the message across

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I such a nerd that I recognized this in an instant? My husband bought me a nintendo DS special edition with this screen on the control buttons

    ReplyDelete
  3. The text underneath the controller is somewhat difficult to see. Maybe adding more space between it and the controller for contrast, or making the text bigger, would help. Also this idea is awesome. I totally recognized Shigeru Miyamoto instantly and the design just made the connection instantly clear.

    ReplyDelete