Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Project 4: San Francisco Giants: Lexi Erickson



I love baseball, I love the San Francisco Giants, and they recently won the World Series so naturally I chose this. I took this picture a couple years ago when I was able to go to one of their games. I made the picture black and white because I wanted the font to stand out a little more. I made the font orange because the colors of the Giants are black and orange.

I commented on Blake Dorton, Ty Evenson, McCall Mishler, Jenna Randle and Doug Heath

3 comments:

  1. I like the picture and the colors, but the words are a little difficult to read, and the font looks a little odd. I would keep looking for different fonts and maybe add a black border around each letter to make it easier to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are interesting, but the text blends in to the light of the field somewhat. Adding borders might help. I like the choice to make the photo black and white to emphasize the light and dark of the sky.

    ReplyDelete