Wednesday, November 19, 2014

M'Leah Ricker Assignment #4


This is a flyer I created for the internship I'm currently doing. The target audience for our campaign is college students. As students, we get so many flyers taped on our doors or shoved in our faces we usually don't even look. So I chose to do a modern, hip style to hopefully better catch students' attention.
  
The font used is called Arctik Frutiger, which is also the font used for the company's "caywoodwinward" logo. It's carried throughout the entire design - just in different variations. I also got the color scheme by uploading the logo onto Adobe's Kuler website. I created the icon CW logo on illustrator, to give the design some kind of a visual focus, and to better incorporate the colors.  Overall, I went for a simplistic, edgy look. I wanted something young and unique.
ALSO, This offer applies to all of you, so get your fannies in to get an eye check-up!

 People whose posts I commented on: Esteban de Hoyos, Brandon Henderson, Heidi Ertel, Collin Gingrich, Jenna Randle

1 comment:

  1. I really like this flier! The most important word to me is FREE so im glad you made it a focal point in the image. It was very smart to use the Pizza Factory logo because its something people recognize. The only parts I would change would be to try to use less words (its very busy) and maybe make it more obvious that its an eye consultation. Great flier!

    ReplyDelete