Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Assignment #4 - Reina Trejo



I wanted to create a layout for a photography website. I decided to create text that describes the purpose behind photography: capturing the moments that matter most. I also decided to put a banner of pictures across the top in order to make a simplified yet engaging layout.  I used soft colors in all of the pictures to match the muted blue tone of the text.

I commented on:

Dania Rice
Esteban De Hoyos
Sydney Walton
Hailey Stevens
Spencer Evans

3 comments:

  1. This is a really cool idea. I would add like a second line of pictures or decrease the black space between the logo and the photos. But I really enjoyed this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I scrolled through the images, I saw this and knew exactly what it was immediately. You did a great job of portraying exactly what you wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I love the black background with blue letters, it really makes them stand out. Its a fresh, simple and modern look all at the same time. The only thing I would change is the proportions. I would make the pictures at the top larger and easier to see and the moments part smaller.

    ReplyDelete