Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Assignment 4 - Aaron Hastings - Not all those who wander are lost...

For this assignment, I took a picture with Gandalf's staff from the Hobbit, and a ring and chain. I had to edit the picture pretty heavily in Photoshop, as the sky was darker and their was a tree originally in the background. I cropped out the mountains, as my camera couldn't quite focus on them, and added the text in the font "RingM." This font is iconic of the Lord of the Rings franchise, and I thought it would be a cool touch. I really liked the contrast between the dark wood and the bright blue sky, so I tried to emphasize that contrast by using the curve function in Photoshop.

Commented on: James Birdsall, Dania Rice, Lexi Erickson, Nathan Scovill, Sydney Walton 

1 comment:

  1. I thought the combination of the picture and the font was really effective and gave a strong emotional appeal. Well done!

    ReplyDelete