Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Assignment #4 - Dania Rice - Hipster Campaign














This is an advertisement campaign for a hipster clothing store.  That was my theme. Pretty original. I chose to do three photos instead of one to portray my concept.  I chose three different for the locations, but kept the text the same. The face of the model wasn't important, so I put the store's logo/symbol over her face.  This makes the image interesting and different. (The style of the clothing.) I wanted it to be a fall campaign, and had it portrayed in the background and including the text fall.  Helvetica is a classic text. Also, white seemed to make the text pop just enough and I didn't want the symbol any other color.  For the shirt, I exaggerated the blue and red (Complimentary colors) and kept the background very mute to pull emphasis on the shirt, boots, and jewelry. (It is a clothing store after all.)

I commented on: Mandy Facer - McCall Mishler - Samantha Williams - Brandon Henson - Maren Owen

3 comments:

  1. I thought the photos were all well taken, great photography. Liked the logo and the color in each as well. Why did you chose to put the text in the upper right hand corner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting use of the logo in the photos. I like the logo in the corner best personally, but it is an interesting concept. The contrast of the ground to the trees really creates an interesting dichotomy, especially with the ground being at an angle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the colors in these photos. You did a great job at capturing the fall mood and making the pictures engaging. I like the simple text as well.

    ReplyDelete