Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Project #4 - Austin DeLaMare - Wildflower Triathlon



This is a branding campaign that I am currently working on for Wildflower Triathlon. I love triathlons  because of their versatility and challenge. For this campaign, I created the logo, color scheme, and letterhead. I chose the colors because orange and red are colors associated with wildflowers and convey and emotion of passion/drive. I designed the layout to be clean and modern, appealing to all audiences from young to old.

Commented on:
Sydney Walton
Brandon Henson
Collin Gingrich
Samantha Williams
Hayley Herrera

3 comments:

  1. I really like this layout because of the hard lines and continuity of that theme throughout. The colors work well together and give good contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. This is beautiful. Did you steal this from someone on behance.com? I love how your W looks like a wildflower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. big fan of the colors because of their contrast against each other. Great alignment through out the piece as well.

    ReplyDelete