Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Jordan Miki Wheeler - Urban Outfitters Wild Poster Promotion


I decided to create a wild poster for urban areas like New York City for Urban Outfitters promoting their Instagram account. I attempted to combine an Instagram layout with and Urban Outfitters color scheme and feel for the overall composition. I hoped to accomplish a trendy feel with the poster and have it encourage Urban Outfitter's target market to interact and keep up with the brand. All the photos on the poster are my work as well. I wanted them to convey the same feel as the brand and make it somewhat similar to their existing Instagram account.

I commented on: Samantha Williams, Taylor Ricks, "An Unhinged Sky," Collin Gingrich, and Brandon Henson.

3 comments:

  1. You conveyed the brand perfectly! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so creative! Way to make an ad for a company we are all familiar with but make it completely different than what OU does. I like how the pictures are all different but they have a common theme.

    ReplyDelete