Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Basketball is back--Nate Austin

I decided to create an advertisement that is close to my heart. It's basketball season and it's time to fill up the Marriott Center. I kept the advertisement simple because I wanted to focus on the image and the feelings that go along with the image. This certain picture has a lot of action and is quite intense. I wanted viewers to get a sense of the excitement with the picture and then have a place to go to be able to watch it in person. I kept the font white because it showed up the best on the darker background. Also, the white font matches the white jerseys of the players, which draws the audience to the picture and back to the simple ticket information.

3 comments:

  1. I like the idea Nate, especially with me being a sports fan! The concept is great and the picture is a good choice. I would suggest placing the white text in the darker area of the photo (top right corner). That way it doesn't interfere with the photo itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture and concept is awesome! I agree with Brandon about moving the text. I would also shift the image down to the bottom left (with text in upper right) to create more balance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet picture! I like how you stuck with the white color scheme throughout. The white jerseys and fonts. It's super simple and it catches attention. Do work in Maui!

    ReplyDelete