Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Jenna Randle - Assignment 4 - Still babies...

I created this invitation in inDesign (my first time actually using indesign and to my surprise, it wasn't a nightmare!) I used a color scheme of gold, purple and pink (because the baby is a girl) and followed the 5 principles of good design: consistency, alignment, proximity, contrast and hierarchy. 

Yay for babies!
   
+ I commented on: Austin Page, Samantha Williams, Skyler Street, Mallory Jespersen & Benton Challis

6 comments:

  1. Great job! The alignment and hierarchy of the image make it very easy for the eye to quickly discern the necessary information. Well done for your first try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good design. I like the colors you used and the border is perfect for the context.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for babies indeed! I normally avoid mixing lots of fonts in one piece, but everything here looks intentional and it works! Your color choice and use of white space is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenna this is so cute! I love the font you used and how clean and simple it looks! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks grey nice. It's clean,simple, and girly. I like the different sizes and fonts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen! Yay for babies! haha. This is just... so, so cute.

    ReplyDelete