Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Ashlyn Allred: Assignment four, "Chung Family Christmas"


Front
Back
I decided to make a holiday card for my sister and her family.  I had this picture of her that I took a couple of months ago.  I tried a few different colors (including Christmas green), but I preferred how the blue lettering brought your attention back to my sister and nephew's shirts.  I tried to make it balanced and I used the snowflakes to bring a little more winter to the card.  I made it cohesive by using the same fonts on front and back.


I commented on:
Taylor Ricks
Maren Owens
Hannah Childs
Madison Houghton
Blakely Gull

3 comments:

  1. This is a great little card. Way to go killing two birds with one stone. I really like the balance on the back of the card, you even left some space for a personal note if needs be. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the countdown theme. Way to design something practical as well. Design is way funner when it has some utility. The layout of everything is very attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did it. The font looks great...blends in well.

    ReplyDelete