Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Assignment # 4 - Tyler Evenson - Arvo



I created a poster for my friend's watch company known as Arvo Watches. I wanted the focus to remain on the watch in the middle, while at the same time having them notice the important details for the party. I created two circles that were almost like continuations or replicas of the watch. The colors of the text circles had to be neutral/earth-like to go along with the earthy feeling of the watch and nature in the background. The font was chosen because it was the closest thing to the company's actual font. I took this picture up Little Cottonwood Canyon.

I commented on Jordan Wheeler's, Becca Harpster's, Hailey Steven's, Sam William's, and Blakely Gull's.

6 comments:

  1. This looks very professional. I think the two circles were a good idea to make the poster symmetrical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really cool and classy. I like how it's super simple. The three circles' placement help the eye to easily read from left to right, top to bottom. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very well done. I can see it coming out a of a magazine. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job. Just so you know...all watch ads have their watches at 10:15. It has some sort of semiotic meaning--I'm not sure what.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job! I like how the circles are the same size as the watch face. It is very simple and pleasing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great simple design. The photograph is really good and the font choice is perfect.

    ReplyDelete