Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Assignment #4- Becca Harpster- Brother's Stick Together

I wanted to create an advertisement that hits a major topic that is pressing today, so I chose bullying. The IBPA or International Bullying Prevention Association is hosting their conference this week and I thought it would be appropriate to create an awareness ad for it. I took this picture wanting their faces to hit the top line in rule of thirds to make their expressions the main focus. I wanted this ad to be raw and appeal to the viewer personally so I edited it so that it had a "look to the past" appeal so the viewer could put themselves in their shoes. I also used a simple times font because I felt that the quote was strong enough to not have an intricate font in the way.

I commented on Todd Bean, Jordan Wheeler, Tanner Wadsworth, Hailey Stevens, & Colton Fullmer.

1 comment: