Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Assignment 4 Hailey Stevens


For this assignment I made a website.  I wanted it to be like a holiday crafting/recipes/decorating blog.  I used a grid to line up all of the icons and text and pictures. I wanted the color scheme to be festive with the classic red and green but I also wanted a lighter pastel feel to it, making it a bit more girly. The eye is drawn to the picture so I put it on the opposite side of the title to create balance. 


Comments: Aaron Adams, Clarissa Oliphant, Nicole Hale, Mandy Faucer, Jenna Randle 

7 comments:

  1. My eyes are drawn to those eclairs! Great use of a grid. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa this is some intense stuff... I guess I'm ready for Christmas now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute and I love the colors. Everything goes together really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. I think it turned out really well. The picture of the treats looks absolutely delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. With the color scheme, you just feel warm and fuzzy. The scene with the image makes you feel comfortable and the spacing is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the colors you used in this design! It makes me want to go home and cook with my family. The eclairs look amazing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This captures the essence of holiday food and the season. It's also a really easy to understand layout. If I visited that webpage I would know exactly where to go. Good job.

    ReplyDelete