Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Project 4 - Stefan van de Graaff



I spent the summer in Portland doing an internship. My wife and I fell in love with the place. I decided to create a sort of postcard implementing composition and balance. I like this image because these aren't necessarily tourist attractions. Rather, they're back-ally things that add to the over all rugged northwestern feel of the city as a whole.

I commented on Doug Heath, Jenna Randle, Erin O'Sullivan, Ashlyn Allred, and Bronwyn Burkhardt's.

3 comments:

  1. All the photos in the collage are interesting and well executed. It has kind of a gritty feel. What did it look like in color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that its black and white looks really good! The layout is also great, it looks like it could be some pro postcard or something, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having lived in Portland for 10 years, I just love seeing this. When I looked at the image I immediately thought that it should be a postcard, then when I read it I saw that that was what you were going for, so great job. I love the font you chose too. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete