Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Assignment #4 - Colton Fullmer - Greetings from Switzerland

I wanted to create a post card using the pictures I took on my backpacking trip this past summer. I  combined all the pictures to form the image of the mountain so I could show the variety of scenery that Switzerland has to offer. I used a triadic color scheme based off of the color on the Swiss flag to create the sky and the color of the text "Switzerland."

Comments: Maren Owen, Samantha Williams, Sam Thorup, Skyler Street, and Doug Heath

3 comments:

  1. I really love this postcard. Having traveled quite a bit, I've seen a lot of postcards, and some are quite tacky. But this one accurately portrays Europe's beautiful Alps in a unique way that allows the recipient to see many different aspects all arranged in a pleasing manner. The font is also legible and fits perfectly. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous pictures. Immediately made me want to travel back to Europe, which essentially, is the function of a postcard, so well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me want to visit Europe! Awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete