Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Benton Challis Activity #2 Toyota

I have an 91' Toyota truck that runs great and currently has over 200,000 miles. I decided to take a picture showing the miles. The text is a play on the Toyota slogan "Keep Moving Forward". I placed a few layers on the picture to make it look old and worn as well as fading and dissolving the text for the same purpose. I chose the font Myriad Pro Semi-bold Italic, because it goes well with the numbers. I also chose the font to show that the old truck is still moving forward. 

5 comments:

  1. I got some feedback from our guest today. He said that it would have been better, if I would have had more black space at the top. He also said that the number of miles was the first thing he noticed, (which was my goal) and that the text was subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented on:
    Mallory Jesperson
    M’Leah Ricker
    Sterling Randle
    Morgan Linford
    Blakely Gull

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one a lot. It's great that the text is subtle, I didn't notice it immediately but it's a great play on the slogan. I like that it's black and white, so it's got that older feel and I like the lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. but why is the speedometer on zero?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have to appreciate a car that just keeps going and going.

    ReplyDelete