Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Assignment 2 - Reina Trejo



I took this picture at a bonfire up in Idaho.  I love this quote and I thought that it was a perfect fit for what this picture portrays.  I used the Chalkduster font because of the bold feel of the font.  I feel like this font has a smokey look without too much structure which would make it feel stiff.  In essence, I feel like this font is fearless.

-Reina Trejo

I commented on the following posts: Sydney Walton, Mallory Jesperson, Nate Austin, Spencer Evans, and Lexi Erickson

4 comments:

  1. The image is really striking and the text matches well. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tanner on the striking picture with the text. You're drawn to the flames but brought back to the foreground with the text, which I think is great because then it adds even more focus on the person diving in front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the flow of this picture with the person diving to the double lettering in the flames it gives it a really cool effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is really cool because of the shadow effect of the words. Fire makes these kind of shadows, so I thought it worked really well. Also, the message and image are pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete