Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Assignment #2: Brandon Henson - Shoot For Your Goals


This is a picture of my brother golfing this past weekend. The message I wanted to convey with this picture is to go for your goals no matter what may be in your way or how far that goal may seem. The picture symbolizes this message well because the challenge is to shoot the ball over the water to get to the goal, which is the green. For the word "shoot," I used a font to portray motion, as if he is swinging through the font. I applied continuation to have the viewer's eyes follow the path of the swing and the ball. The gradual increase in font size symbolizes the gradual process to accomplish a goal. For "goals," I used a shiny gold font to represent success.

I commented on projects from the following: Nathan Scovill, Austin Page, Tyler Evenson,
Lexi Erickson, Spencer Evans

1 comment: