Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Assignment 2 - Nicole Hale - TAKE IT ALL IN




I was lucky enough to be able to spend my weekend up in the mountains and enjoy the amazing views with all the fall colors. The place we stayed at didn't have great wifi or service, so my twin and I decided to unplug all communications and spend as much time exploring the mountains. It was hard to pick just one picture with all the breath-taking views, but I chose this picture because it emphasized on living in the moment and "taking it all in."

I chose this font because of its bold simplicity. It doesn't fade away in the background, instead it grabs your attention without overpowering the image. I wanted it to be enough contrast to stand out, but not take away from the beauty of the picture. Random, but I like how spaced out the words are. In a way, I think it makes the font seem more relaxed..

7 comments:

  1. Love the framing. The head of the woman and the mountains draw your eyes straight to the text as you take the picture all in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the font choice and color that you picked. It's readable and effective. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture. Maybe make the text a bit bigger?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that the image seems to expand as you begin to look beyond the girl and actually take it all in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful picture! Love the colors and I love how you can see the sun shine coming from the top. The trees are framed perfectly around the girl and really add the the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this photo and the type just makes you fell outdoors also. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. autumn is the best time of year and this photograph depicts its warmth and beauty so well!

    ReplyDelete