Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Assignment #2- Blake Dorton "What it's all about"

For this assignment, I chose a picture that is important to me. This is a photo of my family and me in front of the temple right before I left on a mission. Every time I see it, it reminds me of what's most important. It helps me to know "what it's all about" in life. It reminds me of blessings I do have, and where I want to end up in life. I chose a font that I felt fit in with the topic. I chose a font that I think represents the peace and serenity that the gospel brings into our lives. I thought the font color worked well with the color of the sky, as well as the color of my dad's shirt. I don't know all the reasons why, but the font choice seemed to be visually appealing and appropriate for the image it accompanied.

I commented on the posts of: Lexi Erickson, CC Keller, Stefan van de Graaff, M'Leah Ricker, and Reina Trejo.

No comments:

Post a Comment