Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Assignment # 2 Hailey Topham



I took this photo at thanksgiving point by the corn maze.  I used the font amatic because it reminds me of words like adventure and travel.  It has a light and almost whimsical feel to it through its simplicity and slightly crooked lettering.  The words are place in a way to show there isn't one destination to adventure.  It is just out there in the distance waiting to be discovered.  When I look at this picture I see how big the world is.  Just behind me there were restaurants, offices, and a movie theater.  But in this frame I was able to capture a spacious landscape, full of possibilities.  In Utah we are surrounded by mountains.  If you take the time to look at them for a minute, you will feel the world stretch around you, often changing your perspective.


I commented on Tanner Wadsworth, Jordan Miki Wheeler, Maren Owen, Samantha Williams, and Clarissa Oliphant.

3 comments:

  1. I love the coloring on this. And the font choice is very minimalistic but attractive. Good choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the font of this one because it really portrays the idea of a really fun adventure, and I just want to frolic through that field!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a light and airy image. It gives you a feeling of floating out to find your adventure, which makes me want to search for my adventure all the more!

    ReplyDelete