Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Assignment #2 - Do you like you?


Colbie Caillat recently made a song about being true to ourselves, and liking ourselves the way we are. The song's lyrics and a picture that one of my classmates showed me of a Barbie with and without makeup were my inspiration for the post.

I loved this quote, because I think every woman should feel beautiful without makeup, and understand that makeup should be use to accentuate natural features, not to hide them.
 I placed it in the middle of the image and made it black, so it could be the main part of the picture. Also, I looked for a font that looked informal, almost like a reflection of a comment a friend would make. Then I looked for  many pictures of women with and without makeup and try to design it as a background image. I wanted the text to be more noticeable, and the pictures to naturally draw your attention after you read the quote.

1 comment:

  1. i really like this image! did you make it yourself? i found myself wanting to look at each of the ladies and see the before and after. great quote too.

    ReplyDelete