Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Forgive and Forget--Sydney Walton--Typography assignment


This picture is of my friend's dog and it absolutely kills me! That face says it all! I chose Helvetica Neue because it is simple and clean (as well as the black font color). The call to action is the first thing that popped into my head when I was looking at the picture. There is nothing puppy eyes can't convince you to do! The subject of this graphic is so endearing and I didn't want the typography to take away or distract. I tried my hardest to make the two go hand in hand. I think this graphic is relatable and touching for the viewer. 

I commented on Cc Keller, Lindsey Peterson, Jenna Randle, Todd Bean, and Tyler Evenson. 

8 comments:

  1. I love how simple and clean it is! It doesn't distract from the picture but it sill compliments it well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nailed it. That's all that comes to mind. You feel the guilt and humor of the situation right away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much emotion in this picture; it is very heart-wrenching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAhaha. Dogs. I have two and recognize this look .

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is an amazing picture. i love how the text perfectly describes the emotion of the dog. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This picture is perfect. I love the added text because it isn't what you normally see on these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this picture and use of type. Th dog has such an innocent face and then the type just gives a nice simple statement.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great image of the dog. It looks like it was captured at the right place at the right time.

    ReplyDelete