Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Assignment #2 David Rowe

I wanted to portray my "call to action" of taking risks through some humor. The image shows a dog in a tree juxtaposed with the quote about taking risks and going as far as you can--meaning the dog took a risk, and learned how far he could go. Sometimes taking risks doesn't lead to much, other times it can lead to regret, but in the end, we stretch ourselves and learn from it.
I chose Adobe Caslon Pro for my typeface as an oldstyle that relates with the author T.S. Eliot, with a bit of sophistication.

I commented on M'Leah Ricker, Morgan Linford, Jenna Randle, Hailey Topham, Collin Gingrich.

2 comments:

  1. I love that the quote isn't the main part of the visual. The dog in the tree needs to be the focus. I also love the quote paired with this image.

    ReplyDelete