Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Shoot for the stars by Nate Austin



I chose this quote for these series of pictures for a few reasons. First, because it talked about shooting and that goes right along with the picture of shooting a basketball. Second, I like that it speaks about aiming your sights high. Anything we do in life we have to set our sights high to achieve greatness and our full potential. My chosen path in life right now happens to be basketball, therefore this picture and quote go right along with my life. Finally, I like that it says you'll land among the stars. Because to be a star in anything you have to aim high. One of the brightest stars is the sun. So to be a shining star you have to aim your sights high and you'll eventually land among the brightest stars.
I chose this font because it was simple and didn't take away/distract from the picture or depth of the quote. I chose the white font because I liked the white on black contrast. I also loved the gradual setting of the sun going through the hoop. 

4 comments:

  1. I like how you had the type just as big as the image. It really makes the font stand out. I also just really like this quote! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picture!! It really says shot for the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you shot for the moon and made nothing but net, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture sequence is really neat. I liked that you kept the font simple in order to make the pictures the center of focus.

    ReplyDelete