Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Assignment #2- The Dating Game - Becca Harpster

I felt like this picture and message can relate to everyone experiencing the dating life. Fear can stop people from getting to know each other, which can hinder an opportunity to grow a relationship. I know this quote does not directly refer to dating, but we all see dating as a "game" so I thought this quote related perfectly to something we all experience. 

I made the photo black and white to draw less attention to the background. I decided to use Herculanum to emphasize the word fear and I also made it a bright color to contrast the rest of the photo. I felt like "fear" was the most important word in this message so I placed it towards the center of the photo so it would be the first word the viewer would see after looking at the picture.

I commented on Sydney Walton, Maren Owen, Morgan Linford, Lexi Erickson, and CC Keller

4 comments:

  1. I like how you connected that quote with that picture. Dating is definitely "a game"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you made fear red...let's be honest. Dating is kind of a red zone for us all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is so much love in this photo. Way to not strike out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! Great quote by an amazing baseball player, used in an appropriate setting!

    ReplyDelete