Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Assignment 1: Lexi Erickson, Venezia


About a month and a half ago, I had the opportunity to go to Europe. While I was here, I was able to visit Venice, Italy.  It was so surreal to me because I have seen all these pictures of Italy, and different places, but it was so amazing to actually be there in person. I learned it is almost impossible to take a bad picture of Venice. There is a main part of the city that is always super crowded and really busy. We took a tour of the city, and our tour guide took us to places where no one even was. I love this partially because how quiet it is.  I like the converging lines as well as the contrast of the brightness of the sky, and the darkness of the water. 

5 comments:

  1. This photo makes me want to travel. The lighting is great and the reflection off of the water is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool but where are the jetski's... i heard those things are popular there

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the photo has natural lines and so much interesting things to look at. It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo! Does the "Ticket Oak" produce tickets to Europe as well?

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful picture. love the deep color of the water.

    ReplyDelete