Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Assignment #1 Hailey Topham "A princess and her castle"



From the time we are young, most girls have the fantasy of meeting a prince and getting married in a castle. We see story after story where the princess endures hardships only to be swept off her feet by prince charming.  Throughout my life I have viewed castles and temples with dreamy eyes hoping for the same. This sculpture of Prince Charming and Cinderella was placed by the cake at my wedding. It symbolizes the happily ever after I received by going through the temple (my castle) with my husband (or prince).

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute and I love the message!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the message behind this! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same, (or a really similar one), statue placed by the cake at my wedding. Loved the photo, super creative, wish we'd thought of that and might go back to do it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot! I enjoyed the story you created with this image. Also thought you did a phenomonominal job leading the viewer's focus to the sculpture. 1000 points.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome background. Though the background is blurred, it puts a focus on the temple as well.

    ReplyDelete