Monday, June 15, 2015

This picture was taken at Lumpy's South night club in Sandy when I was competing in a karaoke competition. I decided to make an album cover for an upcoming music EP I have been working on with a few friends. The picture itself was very dark and I had to brighten it up a lot with Photoshop. I used a spotlight feature and brightened my upper body up. I used the selection tool to select and change my light grey jacket to red and tried to brighten my face up a bit. I put a border around the picture to create a more album effect while cropping off the picture into a square with myself centered in the middle. I overlaid my stage name centered in the middle in a white text to contrast the bright red jacket. I played around with different color combinations but wanted to stay with a red, black, white and grey theme. I balanced the type and put them in places that could highlight my name and album name.

No comments:

Post a Comment