Sunday, June 14, 2015





My final project represents two completely different types of magazines in two distinctly different styles. In representing an organization as a communications professional, I believe that understanding different clients’ needs and the message they wish to represent is an important aspect of design—as opposed to simply implementing your own style and personality. Some of my previous projects have been incorporated in some way to show how they could be used in a style that fits with each of these two different publication personalities. First, a fictitious publication, Newport Living, would be a high-end, classical minimalist style. It would include informational articles that would interest the locals as well as vacationing visitors like the Local Artist Spotlight. The second publication is Hot Rod Magazine, attracting a completely different public. The two ads I created fit the customer base for this publication. I envision each of these publications to be online as well as in print, using the same images and style, with the online versions completely interactive. I used Photoshop and InDesign for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment