Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Liesl Hansen | Assignment #2 - Moving Forward


In the creation of this project, I used a picture of me crossing the ha'penny bridge in Dublin. I felt the picture showed hesitance in my step as I crossed over. I have often felt like I have made many excuses for things in my life not happening the way I want them to, and I wanted this picture to show a way to move forward and to accomplish what you want to do.

I edited this on Photoshop. I decided to make the whole picture black and white, but made the red color from the sweater pop as a way of indicating the girl standing out from the rest of the people on the bridge. Plus, it looked cool. I went for two different types of font in hopes to create a unifying message, but each message stands on its own. I edited it in such a way to make the words look like they were a part of the steps, inviting the viewer to step forward. I also upped the levels in the picture, making the white stand out more so the black words would be more prominent and the picture would get across the message better.

No comments:

Post a Comment