Monday, May 18, 2015


For this assignment I wanted to learn how to make a gif and try something new. As i was trying to think of someway to present an out-of-the-box idea I thought about how it would be cool to make a gif that went out of the box. In order to make this gif I videotaped my friend opening a box. Then I uploaded the video to photoshop, and was able to edit each frame separately to make the words grow and come out of the framed box of the photo. For my choice of font. I wanted two complimentary texts. I chose the color and the font, "Trajan bold" to make the font look more boxy. The other font I chose was "Sans Pro Extra light italic". I chose this font because I wanted a thin fun font, so that the attention would draw to the word box. It took me a while to figure out how to edit the gif and add the words. So in the future I would like to spend more time actually looking at font and the photo properties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment