Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Brooke Tait | Assignment 1: How Clouds are Really Formed...




     I took this photo hiking and could see some amazing cloud formations. I loved the colors and the many different elements going on with lighting and colors.  I was very interested about learning color contrast and to use the many different tools Photoshop has to increase color intensity. I wanted it to look dramatic by bringing all the vivid colors to life. I adjusted the the yellows and reds, as well as bring out the green tones. I also sharpened it a little more to give it better edges. I found a lot of options and many ways to alter the contrast and saturation.

This picture follows the rule of thirds, and my favorite part is the unique hand on the side that is lined with a cloud as well. I want viewers to think differently about the sky and feel more "wonder" and "awe" as they look at the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment