Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Invitation - Final Project


This is an invitation I made for work. They talked about doing a fun booth at the CES International event and send journalists invitations in the mail. I decided to go ahead and make this in case they went forward with it. I really like the background photo and the perspective it shows. You can see the trees and the pathway getting smaller and eventually meeting in the background. I like the colors of it as well and the outdoorsy feel it gave (I had to mess with the photo to get them). I tried to match that feel with the font and with the coloring of the font.

I commented on:
Lindsay Combs
Kyle Lemperle
Natalie Daelemans
Cory Hruska
Michael Taylor

2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome piece! Love how you have the dar circle in with the typography. Gives it a good feel. One comment would be maybe not have some of the typography be grey. Great project!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Great colors and simplicity. I like that you made the circle somewhat clear. Fantastic font. Props.

    ReplyDelete