Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Victoria Wilkins Assignment 4-Yoga Recycled

I've realized that my posts kind of describe me and my interests. I've posted photos about cats, yoga, and makeup which are the things I love most.

I thought it would be kind of funny to post a yoga balancing pose for the balance assignment. So I decided to make an ad for yoga recycled, which is an organization in Utah Valley that offers free yoga classes. (Its awesome go to yogarecycled.org to sign up)

I took this photo of my yoga instructor doing the first pose in crazy eights. I placed the type along the bottom of the image as sort of a table for her hands. I put the yoga recycled logo on the top right to balance out the text on the bottom left.

I commented on: Shauna Holdaway, Lindsay Combs, Anna Umstead, Katherine Poulson, and Lorraine Bailey

7 comments:

  1. Great job!! I love the color pop and the font is well balanced with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The balance of your picture is superb, and so is the models!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The neutral colors in the background really make your subject and logo stand out. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Props! I enjoy the color of the text and the glow along the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great placement and integration of the text.

    ReplyDelete