Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Assignment #4 Compo


This is my #4 assignment. 
I used the design technique composition to emphasis the copy without making it overbearing or forceful with extreme proportion or color. Instead I placed the headline right in the middle where the viewer will look first. I also kept the text extremely minimal to emphasis the few words used. The balance and composition of the copy, sun and mountain all work together to draw the viewer's eye to the center where all the action is taking place. 

I commented on:
Andrew Forrester
Cory Heshka
Mary Jane Davidson
Charlotte Duerden
Hannah Maines






6 comments:

  1. I like the high contrast of the picture. It is simple, but effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good design, eyes are drawn to what you want people to see

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look. Clean and simple. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks very professional. Everything is poignant, and I like the white space around your headline and logo. Also, great colors, it works well. Just one thing I would suggest is to perhaps make the sun pop more by having it as a brighter color. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything contrasts each other. The mountains/ sky, and the fonts on the text Sunset. The contrasts make it super attractive and brings the viewer into the image. I really liked this. Made me stop for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you used the contrast of black and white throughout the graphic. Even the blue from orange. This is well thought out -- looks retro in an awesome way.

    ReplyDelete