Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Assignment #2 Guitars & Stars




I attended an amazing country concert back in 2012 called Guitars & Stars and wanted to recreate a poster for the event using photos I actually took at the concert. My goal in PR is to work in the country music industry so I wanted to practice making a concert poster. I tried to balance composition by making the photos and text on the poster difference sizes and drawing the eye to the sign "Guitars & Stars" and the images of the artists on the left.

Commented on: 
Lindsey Combs
Lisa Ariel
Robbie
Lorriane Comel
Nathan Innis

3 comments:

  1. I like the concept, and I think the pictures work well with the background. All I would do differently is pay special attention to alignment. By organizing the information left or right and making the space between information different you can achieve a cleaner design and create unity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would try to make the guitar in the background more prominant so it adds more to the theme. Great concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would try to make the guitar in the background more prominant so it adds more to the theme. Great concept!

    ReplyDelete