Thursday, March 26, 2015

Cory Hruska- #4

I took this photo on my brothers table. I wanted the layout to look completely natural but also pleasing to the eye. The colors of the plates make the photo pop and stand out, creating a balance on both sides of the page. The milk and juice on both sides as well. I tried to pair everything up on both sides of the page. Napkins, 3 kolaches on each side, 2 boxes, 2 cups, 2 drinks, etc. The composition is a balanced one with no side over powering the next.

7 comments:

  1. Great use of colors and balancing the image with the various objects. It's interesting to me because it uses everyday things to create a compelling message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image. Great colors, great composition, great lighting, everything. I'm not super in love with the "Fit for any table" font, but it's not too bad either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great arrangement. It caused me to keep looking it over until I identified each items.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool table shot! I like the arrangement and colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a very simple, and balanced photo. I love the view and that although its not symmetrical it is very balanced

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how you have the logo very subtly shown in the upper right corner! Great job on that! I think I'm not crazy about that font either... and maybe the placement of it. I'm not sure where would be better though... maybe on the box?

    ReplyDelete