Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Assignment #4 Theodore King


I had one of my teammates take this photo of me after we had finished up a service project. After the project the kids were over joyed that we had come to spend time with them. This was a good experience for me because it reminded me that they're are people that look up to me and that my actions influence others. When the picture was taken it was a little blurry. I did the effect color splash and messed with the sharpness of the picture. I darkened the picture to make myself look like a shadow to let people put themselves in the picture when they look at it.

I commented on:

Michael Taylor
 Lorraine Baile
Alex Clark
Lisa Crofts



5 comments:

  1. I love this! I think you did a great job. And I really love the font choice. I think it goes well with the message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the message this sends! Darkening yourself was a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job! I enjoy the colors and how they standout among the rest. Super photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. doppeeee. This is powerful stuff man. I love the feel that it creates. It's very impactful with the silhouette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image, and great use of white space. Just one thing, maybe you could play with the colors more. I feel like you could make your image go along with your message if you experimented with some different ideas.

    ReplyDelete