Thursday, March 26, 2015

Assignment #4- Keith Hubert- Boys are back in town


I used the Rule of thirds for placing the subjects and used a grid system to create the blinds with a sketch filter applied over with slowly fading opacities towards the subjects.  I took this picture myself and I wanted a rustic relaxed feeling towards these bros hanging out in class.  I liked the separation between the top and bottom two subjects.


I commented on:
Andrew Forrest
Ruben Felix
Keriann Roe
Sean Dunshee
Sarah Davies


5 comments:

  1. I love the feel of vertical progression that the picture has. the ties definitely add to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture a lot. Nice colors, nice composition. My only thing would be maybe to take a step back and not cut out their shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sketch effect on the train. I agree with Katherine, I would try to give some breathing room to on the left side -- but then again, maybe you wanted them to be cropped for the effect it brings. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rustic train almost matches your guys' hair. It's a fun picture, and although the lighting is a little strong, the different layers make it a cool picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the displacement of the boys in the picture. I like that the majority of the space is filled with the train and I like the color compostition.

    ReplyDelete