Thursday, February 19, 2015

Picture assignment 2, "Disregard the police", Michael Taylor

I wanted to make an ad for a skate boarding company. I wanted to show that people should be able to skate wherever they want and not have to pay attention to the rules that authority gives telling where and where not you can skate.

For this picture I decided to take the picture so you can tell there is a skateboarder on top of a car and inside of a parking garage to show that he is breaking the rules and skating wherever he wants to. The lighting in the picture made it hard to see the skateboarder so I touched it up so you can see him better. I also decided to use the font “abril fatface” and put it in all caps to convey the feeling that you can do whatever you want.

Commented on:
Alex Clark
Steven Potter
Spencer Mecham
Spencer King
Lori Bell

2 comments:

  1. I still had a hard time seeing the skateboarder and the font looks kind of awkward in its location.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the image, however i think it would have been better if the type looked like it was written of spray painted on the wall.

    ReplyDelete