Thursday, February 19, 2015

Mary Kate Davidson- Rock Out With Your Socks Out

This is one of the bands that my sister-in-law has gotten me into since I joined the family, and it was something that I was able to bond with her over. So I made this from scratch. I used their logo and put it on the background of a grungy wall. I got the band members signatures of different articles of clothing off the internet and darkened them in using FX color overlay. I used a type writing font and made it look like it came off a ribbon by using the rectangle tool. 


I Commented On:
Sean Dunshee
Sarah Ballard
Michael White
Spencer King
Alex Trump


3 comments:

  1. I like the set up of this flyer. The background rustic colors match the typography style and give the event a cool, indie vibe. I think it will attract the right crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the set up of this flyer. The background rustic colors match the typography style and give the event a cool, indie vibe. I think it will attract the right crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this as a concert ad. You used some tough techniques and I appreciate your effort. Well done.

    ReplyDelete