Thursday, February 19, 2015

Assignment #2 - Marissa Liu


I took this photo last summer one time that I went paddle boarding on Utah Lake with some friends. First, I edited the photo to make the colors a little more vibrant. I used Sunday as the font for "Make your own" because I like the fact that it's all caps and really grabs your attention. I used Vampiro One as the font for "adventure" because I like the casual cursive and free-spirited feel. To me this picture is what summer is all about--being spontaneous and enjoying the outdoors with friends! I think life is so much more enjoyable when you make your own adventures, and I think everyone should do the same!




I commented on:
Alex Trump
Cory Hruska
Taylor Neuffer
Lisa Crofts
Hannah Maines

1 comment:

  1. I like how the font doesn't look like it's consuming the photo. Also good diverse font use for the words

    ReplyDelete