Monday, December 8, 2014

Steven Dawson - Final Project - Word Magic



I made my final project as a background for my blog. To see what my blog looks like with this background, click this link. I chose purples and darks blues as the base for because I wanted it to look like deep space/alternate dimension magic of some kind. Then I chose a Gold color for the word ribbons to contrast with the blues and purples and emphasize the motion of the words from the page into the novel. I put the images from top right to bottom left because that mirrored from how we read, forcing the viewer to look at more than just the body text of my blog. 

My biggest concern is that the background is too busy, thats why I included two images, one with the ribbons and one without. I'm mostly interested in ways to improve it's cohesion without losing the motion of the ribbons.

I commented on: Clarissa Oliphant, Brett Bertola, Carrie Duford, Hanna Childs, Nathan Scovill

1 comment: