Monday, December 8, 2014

Final Project - Reina Trejo


One of my friends recently created an album and needed a cover for it. I decided that this would be the perfect avenue to show the design principles that i've learned in class while also creating something useful. He wasn't sure what he wanted, so I decided to use several different pictures (the bottom right picture was borrowed from http://weheartit.com/entry/group/8722610) and create album covers that gave him a variety of choices. I chose my four favorite album covers that I feel did the best job of portraying what i've learned in class so far. The top two album covers focused on the artist while the bottom two emphasized the title of the album.  I wanted to give each cover its own feel by choosing different color schemes and designs. I also chose fonts that would compliment the feel of the pictures without drawing away from the big picture.  He ultimately chose the bottom left cover.

I commented on the posts by: Tanner Wadsworth, Whoever did the Nature Valley Ad, Mandy Facer, Giulianna Collato, and Todd Bean

3 comments:

  1. Reina, I think this is a great piece. Very good for an album cover. I really like how all the photos you chose seem to convey the Let's Jump message that you want to send. Also the typography works well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the relationship between the images. This is a high-quality project. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww shucks, i like the top right the best :]

    ReplyDelete