Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Typography Assignment #2- Todd Bean


Like many other dogs, my dog doesn't enjoy baths very much. She doesn't mind getting wet, but she hates being completely drenched because then she gets cold and turns into a rat with a Gandalf beard. This picture perfectly encapsulates the relationship between my dog, and weekly baths. You could say its a hate/hate relationship. I chose to put the text at the top near her eyes because thats where the focal point is. In bolded lettering describes the pleadings of my dog.

I commented on: Lexi Erickson, Spencer Evans, Sydney Walton, M'Lea Rickers, and Mallory Jeppsens' photos.

4 comments:

  1. This picture is awesome. The dog looks like Splinter (the rat from TMNT).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh and reminded me of my own dog- so it's something a lot of people can relate to and it will make them smile. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH this is my favorite one by far! "You could say it's a hate/hate relationship"--you are hilarious. You did this assignment perfectly because you found an interesting (and funny!) picture and matched it with a simple call to action. The font supports the picture 100%. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I commented on: Lexi Erickson, Spencer Evans, Sydney Walton, M'Lea Rickers, and Mallory Jeppsens' photos.- Todd

    ReplyDelete