Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Assignment #2






I decided to create an image that was both thought provoking and also aesthetically pleasing. I know its simple, but I believe that the simplest and clearest pictures or ideas work best. I put the words off to one side so the space would seem larger and hence add to the message. I used Helvetica font because I didn't want anyone looking at the font but the actual message.
After looking at various pictures, fonts, and messages, I came to the simple conclusion that there is a lot out there and if you want make your mark you need to do it now. If you don't, someone will. I wrote, insert here, to connect with our day and age with electronics and how our world is spreading more and more online.

1 comment:

  1. Dania Rice, Brandon Henson, Benton Challis, M'leah Ricker, Brett Bertola

    ReplyDelete