Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Assignment #2 - Stand Out - Aaron Adams



I created this photo off an idea that I had upon seeing some of the other pictures posted to class for examples. I thought it would be a neat idea to have a the word crowd filling a crowd behind a person standing out. It can be so easy to just become a part of the crowd. And while that's not always necessarily a bad thing, sometimes you need to stand out. I clustered the word "Crowd" tighter as it got closer to the person standing out, just to draw your focus more to the man in the middle. I then used a different color for the words "Stand Out" to help emphasize the point further.

2 comments:

  1. It took me a second there to be able to read the word "Crowd" But i think that that means you captured the essence of what you were going for! Makes you really pay attention to the one guy standing out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the stylized people and the contrast, it does a great job communicating it's call to arms

    ReplyDelete