Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Assignment #2 - Ryan Cummings


I wanted to do a little word play (ok maybe not the right term) and make the viewer think for a second to understand the meaning of the image.  There is no telling where this road leads or what obstacles may be obstructing a safe and easy journey.  The phrase "I haven't the foggiest idea" is commonly used, but it also applies to what we see in this photograph.  We don't always know what lies ahead.  Although we may have a guess or assumption as to what our future holds, we very often have no idea where a path may lead.

I commented on the posts of Ciera Keller, Todd Bean, Lexi Erickson, Stefan Van D Graaf, and Austin Page.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the fading on the letters on this. It took me half a second to get the phrase you were using, but once I got it, I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this because it is subtle but not too hard to figure out what the text is saying. It allows me to be drawn in and figure out the mystery.

    ReplyDelete